Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 23: Favorite Vacation

Y'all, I haven't been on a vacation in forever.  My friend Paula and I were supposed to go on a beach trip this past summer, but that sort of didn't happen.  I really want to go somewhere for my spring break this year, but none of my other friends are teachers and have the time to take off for a week.  Anyway, I guess one of my favorite vacations would be when I went to Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon, and Lake Powell when I was fourteen.  I wish I could have gambled some, but it still was a lot of fun.  And Lake Powell is GORGEOUS!  Once again, these are not my pictures and the ones below don't do Lake Powell justice...mine are in an album somewhere.



I love going out on the boat, and going out on the boat on Lake Powell was one of my favorite times on the boat!

In an ideal world, I would not have to work and my entire life would be a giant vacation where I could travel the world.  However, my ideal world is a fantasy and in my real world, I've got to work tomorrow.  And Thursday and Friday.  Oh well, at least Thanksgiving is coming up.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Wow, that lake looks amazing. I can't imagine.

Also, you are not the only one living for Thanksgiving right now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS