Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 26: A Picture of Your Family

Before I get to today's challenge, I want to say how happy I am it's Friday and how excited I am for this weekend!  Why, you ask?  Because I've got NOTHING planned.  I've got to lead my small group at Saturday night church and watch some recorded tv on Sunday.  That is it.  This week has been so long, only because I've been exhausted.  This weekend is the first one in at least two months where I don't have any real plans.  I'm already in my sweats and laying in my bed.  Yes, I understand it's not even five pm.

Anyway, a picture of my family...I searched for the most recent one, and my college graduation is the last one I could find of all five of us.  It was three years ago, and while my parents look the same (my dad looks a little less tired now), my brother, sister, and myself look much different!


 My mom, my brother Chris, my sister Jamie, me (obviously in the cap and gown), and my dad...I don't know why I look like I have no chin

A more recent picture of my sister

My brother at last year's Thanksgiving in Savannah

I think I've said before how I have an older sister from my dad's first marriage, but to be honest, we're not that close.  She's lived up in Ohio or with her mom for most of her life.  She did live in Savannah for about two years, but moved back up to Ohio last year.  

So that's that.  I can't believe this challenge is nearly over!  

I hope y'all have a WONDERFUL weekend!  



2 comments:

Kit said...

great pictures of your beautiful family

Sarah said...

great pics! I've got a busy weekend ahead; but next weekend should be nice and peaceful!
And I'm your newest follower! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS