Um, first of all...I'm watching Oprah as I'm writing this post. It's her Ultimate Favorite Things episode. Makes me sick what she is giving away. Y'all, there are people FLIPPING out in the audience. Grown men crying. Hey, I would be too. My favorite gift she's given out so far are some Tory Burch shoes specially designed for Oprah and then a Ralph Lauren cashmere sweater/throw set. Beautiful.
Anyway, today's topic for the blog challenge over at Meet the Erickson's is your favorite teacher. I'd have to say my favorite teachers were my kindergarten and 4th grade teachers. Ms. Myra was my kindergarten teacher and I loved her dearly. She is what every kindergarten teacher should be...a sweet, kind, loving, fun, personality. My fourth grade teacher, Mrs. Heard, was older, but she always had us do some really fun stuff and she really loved teaching.
I am done with work for an entire week! I am so happy! My weekend, however, will be devoted to my assignments for my grad school class...so not excited about that.
Side note- Jay-Z apparently wrote a book? Decoded? I'm kind of intrigued. Oprah's giving it away.
Anyway, this post is short and sweet. I'm gonna take a nap before I meet up with some of my small group girls to head out to a bonfire. I'm excited!
Escape to the Country With Me
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment