Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Favorite Reads

Over here-



the topic is Favorite Books.  Go check it out!

I love to read.  I'll read pretty much any genre, too.  Except science fiction- that's not really my thing.  

I think the Bible goes without saying, but here are some of my other favorites:

A Ring of Endless Light by Madeleine L'Engle

Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers

Crazy Love by Francis Chan (we are reading this book in my small group and we're not quite done with it.  However, it is a phenomenal book for a small group to study or someone to read on their own.  It will challenge you and how you live your life.)

All 7 Harry Potter books

Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech (I try to read this to my class every year, but it's pretty long)

I'm sure there are other books that I love, but these are the ones that stick out to me.  Two of them are classified as children's/young adult literature...can Harry Potter be young adult as well?  I don't know, but my love of reading is one of the things that made me want to become a teacher.  (BTW, I linked all of these up with Amazon just for the summary of the book, not to promote Amazon or anything.)

I can't wait to read about other bloggers' favorite books!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love to read, too! Books are amazing :)
I'm having a Giveaway on my blog! You should come check it out :)

Meghan said...

LOVE "Crazy Love." So convicting, so encouraging. "Redeeming Love" has been on my "To Read" list. Children's literature is awesome. ~Your newest follower.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS