Today's topic over at Meet the Erickson's is favorite quotes...join in and play along!
A lot of my favorite quotes aren't typical quotes...they're said by my friends. I do have some favorites from songs or random quotes in general. In no particular order, they are...
"Well, I don't know, but I've been told,
You never slow down, you never grow old.
I'm tired of screwin' up, tired of going down,
Tired of myself, tired of this town. "
-Tom Petty
"The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask."
-Jim Morrison
"Hey, does he have a brother who looks just like him?" -Sonal
"Yeah, he's a twin." -Jess and Me
You never slow down, you never grow old.
I'm tired of screwin' up, tired of going down,
Tired of myself, tired of this town. "
-Tom Petty
"The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask."
-Jim Morrison
"Hey, does he have a brother who looks just like him?" -Sonal
"Yeah, he's a twin." -Jess and Me
(this was said one day during college when talking about two brothers who attended our school who were obviously identical twins)
"Think about it logistically, who would communicate most welly with the aliens? Sherri." -Stephen
"Why me?" -Sherri
"All I have to say, if the aliens abducted me, I would take it as a compliment because they would want to study my intellectual being." -Stephen
"Think about it logistically, who would communicate most welly with the aliens? Sherri." -Stephen
"Why me?" -Sherri
"All I have to say, if the aliens abducted me, I would take it as a compliment because they would want to study my intellectual being." -Stephen
(This was said one night, also in college, when a bunch of us were sitting around late at night. Alcohol may or may not have been involved- the grammar and topic of conversation can't be explained any other way)
I have a lot of favorite quotes/verses from the Bible and you can go HERE to check out a couple of them.
What are some of your favorite quotes?
I would also like to announce how HAPPY I am that I do not have to go to work tomorrow. I get this entire week off thanks to furlough days. Can't wait to catch up on grad school work, sleep, reading, grade a few papers, eating, eating, eating, and maybe a couple of visits to the gym this week!


No comments:
Post a Comment