Once a month, there's a group of us from college who try to get together and have dinner, go out somewhere, chill, whatever. We come from Atlanta, metro Atlanta, and now Athens.
This month, we headed out to Athens to have dinner and then head downtown. The only thing none of us realized was it was UGA's graduation Friday night, so we were expecting downtown to be insane.
It wasn't too bad. Here's a photo recap. (Can I also just mention how HAPPY I am now that I have a card reader and can upload pictures?!?!?!)
| I love this picture for eight million reasons. |
| The whole group |
| And I love this picture for about a million reasons. Except not how chubby my cheeks look. Yikes. |
| The Berry group! |
| Can't go to downtown Athens without hitting up a hot dog stand. |
Now that I'm looking at the pictures, they don't look that great of quality. Hmm. I probably need a new camera in general, but I've spent WAY too much money these past two months. That camera will have to hold off until the summer.
I always like to think about the food I ate whenever I go somewhere. If it was delicious food, it was most likely an awesome trip. Here's a rundown of what I ate:
Friday night: mexican with lots of cheese dip
Late Friday night: hot dog from a hot dog stand
Saturday morning: stuffed french toast with eggs, grits, and sausage from IHOP
Amazing food? Yes. Great trip? Most definitely!

No comments:
Post a Comment