I'm coming in very late on this one. Join and play along though!

I'm loving that I have 12 more days of school until summer. Hallelujah.
I'm loving that I started my LAST GRAD SCHOOL CLASS EVER today!!!
I'm loving that I also totally forgot it started today. As in, happened to check my school email and saw a reminder email that classes started today. Oops. And I guess I'm not really loving that.
I'm loving that I have a doctor's appointment in the am, so I have a sub for half of a day. I'm not really loving that I have to miss school because I hate getting a sub- it's so much more work than when I am actually there. But since my appointment is at 9 am, I can sleep in a little bit longer than I normally do!
I'm loving that this weekend is jam packed full of fun stuff- Race for the Cure on Saturday, field day fun with my small group and the other transitionals (singles small groups, essentially), church on Sunday, seeing this girl for the first time since December:
![]() |
| Okay, specifically the one with the bride sash. This was at her bridal shower last year. I see the other two girls all the time. |
I'm loving that I decided to get baptized again! I got baptized when I was eight. Even though I called myself a Christian in high school and college, I wasn't exactly a follower of Christ and I definitely drifted very far from God, especially in college. I love how much my life has changed and I love knowing that God has had a hand in that. I cannot wait to get baptized and publicly proclaim that I'm a follower of Jesus!!
What are y'all loving today?


No comments:
Post a Comment