Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I Realized Something

I made a shocking discovery today.

I turn 26 in ten days.

Crap.  

Where has 25 gone??

How did I get so old all of a sudden?

Ughh.  Some people turn another year older so gracefully.  Not me.  I moan and groan and then I like for everyone to celebrate ME for one day.  Selfish?  Maybe.  But it helps me not think about how much closer I am to thirty.

So anyway, I'm going to be 26 soon.  I should feel more like a grown-up, right?  Maybe?  Not so much.  

We'll try again in ten days.

2 comments:

Amy @ Juice Boxes + Crayolas said...

growing up is overrated. at least, that's what i tell myself these days. :)

a. nicole said...

my friend and i decided that after 25, there's nothing to look forward to lol (except feeling old at 27, like i did). i mean.. 10 is double digits... 13 is a teenager, sweet 16, legal at 18, really legal at 21.. and then you can rent a car at 25. what next? haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS