Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I'm Loving

It's been a minute, y'all.  But it's been a BUSY minute.  

I love Wednesdays because I love linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving!!

WILW.jpg


1. I'm loving that today was my last official day at work until August.  I've got a district meeting to go to tomorrow, but other than that, I'm done!  I was kind of sad when I was leaving.  I'm coming back next year and I'm excited it's the summer, but there are several people I work with who are not returning and I will miss them a lot!

2.  I'm loving that my birthday is in 2 days.  Watch out, 26!

3. I'm loving that I'm getting baptized this Sunday!  Yay!  Afterwards, I have a cookout I'll be attending with some friends and then book club!

4. I'm loving that I went to Savannah this past weekend for another meeting for Ecuador.  Plans are coming together and I'm getting so excited!  I can't wait to see what God has planned for us and for the people down there.

5. I'm loving the fact that I got to sleep in my own bed last night.  I was gone for the weekend and then I house sat for a friend.  There's nothing like your own bed!

6. I'm loving that in three weeks, I'l be here:


Chicago!!

Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Joeylee said...

Happy Birthday!! & have fun in Chicago!

Kit said...

Happy BIRTHDAY!!!!

You are loving some great things today! Hope that your Wednesday was fabulous!

Greer's Gossip said...

I wish tomorrow was our last day, we have another week.

I am really wanted to go to Savannah this summer. I hoping to convince the hubby to go for a long weekend!

a. nicole said...

i've totally been crazy busy too! it's out of control. but i love that at least once i week i get to blog stalk you :)) and i LOVE chicago.. that'll be so fun!

and HAPPY (tomorrow) BIRTHDAY!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS