I'm going to totally indulge here...
Some wish list items that are floating around in my head...
-An iPad
Okay, I'll be honest. I hate buying trendy things or doing trendy things when they're really, really, really popular. I didn't get an iPod for almost two years after they came out. I got my Mac computer just before everyone else wanted one, or else I probably wouldn't have gotten one. I refuse to go to Bonnaroo because of everyone who goes just to be cool and probably doesn't know or like half the bands there. And I'll be even more honest. I probably don't know a lot of the bands playing this year. But I'm not going. Remember when Oakley sunglasses were super cool? You wouldn't have caught me in those sunglasses. Or when aviators all of a sudden got popular. I also refuse to buy an iPhone. Don't get me wrong, they are cool phones. And if you have one, great. But there's lots of cool smart phones out there. I did get my Blackberry Storm when it first came out, but it wasn't as big of a trend as an iPhone. So needless to say, when the iPad came out, I was like, uh, no thanks. But they're growing on me. Mainly because I can envision a ton of ways to use it in my classroom.
-One of these
![]() |
| Source |
An English mastiff puppy. Like Hercules in The Sandlot. Oh my word, these pups are precious. And HUGE. So I kinda can't get one until I have my own place. And I already have two dogs who aren't exactly small.
| Source |
This dress. Adorable!
-A trip to Dollywood. I've never been. Can you believe that??
-A decent digital camera. Mine is okay. But I kinda suck when it comes to technology. I don't want a fancy one because I'm not a photographer and I'll probably break it anyway. I'll leave the photo taking to my sister, who is currently in school at SCAD to be a photographer and is pretty darn amazing. All I need is a decent point and shoot that doesn't die or stop working or is blurry in half the pictures. Okay, that might a user issue (ME).
-One of these cars


Both are so far outta my budget it's not even funny. But I can dream, right?
-A Yumwich. It's two giant cookies with cake icing in the middle. I'm sure a lot of places make them, but I particularly like this bakery in Athens. It's called a yumwich for a reason. So. Delicious.
That's it for now.
Who wants to buy me any of this?
I kid, I kid. But if you really want to, I won't stop you! Ha!


No comments:
Post a Comment