Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Picture Recap

I've been moaning and groaning a lot over these past few months because my camera and my camera cord decided to royally SUCK and stop working.  I can still take pictures, but I had no way to load them.  

Well, I went on a shopping spree today (my budget did NOT appreciate) and one of the places I stopped at was Office Max, trying to see if I still had a warranty or something.  They couldn't help me in that area, nor did they have a new cord.  But they did have a card reader!  I bought one that reads every type of memory card (because let's be honest, I'll probably screw up another camera in the future).  

And now I have pictures!!  This makes me so happy.  Here's a quick recap of everything that's been going on since my camera broke:

Paula being...Paula

Finally, some snow pictures from January 2011

My dog Ace and one of my mom's basset hounds Ellie Mae



What a spoiled life my cat has

Repping the Berry College spirit wear


Before heading to the Atlanta Dogwood Festival in April 

A preview of my next post about my trip to Athens.

So hopefully there will be more pictures in my posts now.  Yay!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS