Or not. But let's be positive.
Happy Monday!!
1. I ate Chick-fil-a for the first time in three months today. Twice. And it was amazing. AH-mazing.
2. Like almost everyone else in the world, I woke up to this:

As we all know, Osama bin Laden was such an evil force and orchestrated the death of THOUSANDS of Americans and people in general. This is such an epic event and I can only imagine the closure and relief that this brings to many, many Americans.
I totally agree with Obama and everyone else that justice has been done. I still remember where I was when I found out the twin towers had been hit and as the story and news unfolded, I remember my heart being so heavy for everyone affected and for what the future held.
As the tenth anniversary of 9/11 approaches this year, I know those survivors and those with family members and friends who died in the attacks and in Afghanistan/Iraq in the years since will feel some sort of justice and relief.
And I just love that US troops were the one to find Osama bin Laden. Our economy might be in shambles, our media may focus way too much on Lindsay Lohan's klepto tendencies, and we might blame all the problems of our school systems on teachers (and really, don't get me started on this), but we've got a damn good military.
3. I am day three in trying to HONESTLY get back to running. I've been kidding myself over these past few months that I've been "running." And let's be real, I'm not running for two miles straight YET. But I'm getting there.
4. I had a fantastic weekend with some fantastic friends. Friday: school dance, Saturday: Gwinnett Braves tailgate and game with some friends and people from my church, Sunday: church!
5. I've been sticking to my budget and I went to Wal-Mart today planning to spend no more than $36. Exciting, I know. I spent $35.05. BAM.
6. Britney tickets go on sale on Saturday. Can't wait!!
This is so totally random and not that interesting.


No comments:
Post a Comment