Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My New Haircut

I breathed a HUGE sigh of relief when I left for work today.  My thoughts since Sunday night were, "Just get through Wednesday, just get through Wednesday."  And I did!  Holy moly, I've had about eight million things to do and places to go.

So needless to say, I'm REALLY loving the fact that it's Wednesday.


I'm loving that I officially joined my church as a member on Monday night.  I've gone to my church consistently for two years now, and would go sporadically for the five years before that.  Now I'm a member!

I'm loving that last night my small group did one of those painting classes- where the instructor walks you through painting the same picture.  We did a painting of a vase of flowers with chalkboard paint so you could use it as a mini chalkboard.  

My masterpiece!!

I'm loving that I get to see these two amazing ladies this summer in concert:
Dolly Parton



Ms. Britney!

Unfortunately, not together.  Like that would ever happen (although I used to say I would be in heaven seeing NKOTB and BSB together and I get to do that next month!!).  

Speaking of NKOTB and BSB, I'm loving that in exactly five weeks, I'll be in Chicago with my bff Jessica to go see them!

I'm loving that I have seven days of school left.  My kiddos are super excited and I am just as excited as them.

I'm loving that I'm heading to Athens this weekend to hang out with a bunch of college friends.  I lived in Athens for three years after college, but we have never hung out in Athens altogether.  I am so pumped.  Plus, my favorite place to get my eyebrows waxed is in Athens.  I've been trying not to pluck them so they'll look amazing.  It's been hard though!

I'm loving that I'm going running for the first time since Friday later on tonight.  It's freaking HOT here in Georgia today and there ain't no way I'm going for a run in this heat.  No, thanks, I'll take the AC.

I'm NOT loving that I had a flat tire thanks to a nail (AGAIN!!) and I ruined a brand new pair of white pants this morning dealing with that sucker.  It's probably for the best because today was the first time I wore them and these particular pants aren't lined.  Meaning, you can see EVERYTHING if you're not careful.

I'm loving that I decided to cut my hair!!  Okay, like not today or anything.  But I am so dang indecisive about my hair.  So honestly, I might change my mind.  I absolutely love how my hair looks when it's long.  I absolutely hate taking care of it and drying it every morning.  So we'll see.  But here are some possible options:

This isn't that much shorter than what my hair is like now.

I've had a haircut similar to this one before and I liked it.  I think.

Okay, let's be honest.  I really wouldn't care what length my hair was as long as I had someone to dry and style my hair every day.

I am absolutely loving this day.  What are you loving??  Link up with Jamie and share!

3 comments:

Kit said...

Love that hair cut!!!

You are loving some amazing things today! Hope you have had a great Wednesday!

Megan said...

Hi there! I hopped on over here from your What I'm Loving link up :)

Glad you made it through Wednesday! Yay for summer break!

Paula said...

Love the painting! I've always wanted to do one of those classes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS