I apologize for not having the greatest posts lately. My life has been super busy (this past week) or not busy at all and then I have nothing to blog about.
I've had an amazing weekend thus far, and it's not even over yet!!
Thursday I stayed up WAY too late tie dying shirts for Field Day today (both of which I'll blog about later).
Friday I headed over to my friend's house to spend the night with her and the other people on our Race for the Cure team. We all stayed at her house so we could ride together. Race for the Cure was super fun and packed. And the GINORMOUS meal I had at Waffle House afterwards wasn't so bad either. I'll be blogging more about that later, too.
I went straight from that to Field Day today. Our transitional/singles group put this on today- basically like your field day from back in the day in elementary school, but with adults. Ridiculously fun and ridiculously entertaining.
I'm already in bed with my knees wrapped because I'm EXHAUSTED. I have plans to go to church tomorrow and then hang with my family for Mother's Day.
Well, this post is, once again, kinda boring. I'll leave you with one of my favorite jams of the moment.

No comments:
Post a Comment