Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Favorites

I'm pretty sure there is a link-up out there for Friday Favorites, but I'm listing my own.

1. School's out for the summer!  Okay, I gotta work for four days next for planning/meetings, but still.  Last day for the kiddos.  Some of my former students who are heading to middle school next year came to see me before they left.  I'm going to miss them so much!  I think that's more emotional than sending my kids off.  I'll miss my kids, but I'll see them around the school next year.  I won't see those fifth graders, though.

2. My free Chick-fil-A sandwich I got today.  

3. This bracelet that my sweet friend Jenny gave me.  I am getting baptized next weekend with her and two other friends.  She got each of us girls bracelets to commemorate the day.



4. My new shampoo!!  This stuff is amazing!  My hair looks and feels so great.  I have about four or five shampoos in my shower currently and I only love two.  This is one of them.

Soymilk Shampoo
Source


5.  My Britney tickets that came in the mail today!!  I have so many fun concerts planned for this summer: NKOTB/BSB, Britney Spears, and Dolly Parton.


6.  And that's it's just Friday.  Holla.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS