Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Recap

This past weekend has been amazing.

The end.

No seriously, this past weekend was by far one of the best ones in my 26 years.  It started off on Thursday night really.

Thursday:  I went to go see Bridesmaids with my friend Paula.  This movie was hilarious.  A little crude at times, but so funny.  Side note: there was a little boy who couldn't have been any older than 8.  I was appalled.  Great parenting right there.

Friday: My birthday!  I turned 26 (bleh).  Woke up, laid around most of the day, and watched NCIS.  It was pretty perfect.  Then, I got together with some of my BFF's and we went to eat dinner at one of my favorite local restaurants and followed it up with seeing The Hangover 2.  Honestly, the first one was better, but this one was still funny.  It was literally the same plot.  Pretty much.  Another side note: there was a woman with her two girls who were not any older than ten.  What is wrong with the people these days??  Both Bridesmaids and The Hangover 2 are rated R for a reason!!

Saturday: Went shopping, laid by the pool, and did nothing.  Wonderful Saturday.

Sunday: I got baptized!!  Seriously, this was probably the highlight of this weekend.  I got baptized with three friends and then had a cookout at my friend's house.  It was so nice to be able to celebrate getting baptized with these wonderful people.  After the cookout, I headed to the pool again and then went to book club.  Speaking of that, I have a book review post coming soon!

Monday: I celebrated Memorial Day with some friends at the pool and having a cookout.  It was a perfect day for it- hot, sunny, and so relaxing.  And I got a speeding ticket.  I average about one a year, so hopefully this is it.  It was kind of ironic, though, because I got pulled over a couple of weeks ago in the EXACT same spot, but the officer let me go with a warning.  He was a total jerk, though, and the officer who pulled me over today was really nice.

I hope y'all had a fantastic Memorial Day!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS