I'm loving a lot this week! Join in with Jamie and play along!

I'm loving that I can sleep in. Granted, my body still wakes up before six am every morning, but it's nice knowing I can go right back to sleep or I can just lay in bed for a little while. I love summer break!
I'm loving my Memorial Day weekend. I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend as well. Mine was full of family, friends, pools, food, and a baptism (mine!).
I'm loving that I only have three weeks left of my class. This class has been tough and probably one of the hardest. Not the actual content, but the amount of work I have to do each week. Blah, blah, blah, I know- I made the choice to do grad school, but I'm so over it.
I'm loving the Fresh Prince reruns I'm watching right now. Will Smith cracks me UP.
I'm loving this new face wash I got from Lush. Has anyone ever tried their products? I heard good stuff about their coal face wash and happened to be near a store this weekend and picked some of that up and some of their herbalism face wash. I already love the way my face feels afterwards. And I LOVE that they are truly organic, green, and don't test on animals OR buy from companies who test on animals.
![]() |
| Herbalism Face Wash |
Finally, I'm loving that I leave for Chicago in two weeks and then Ecuador in two and a half!
What are you loving this week?


2 comments:
I've never heard of that face wash --- I'll have to try it out :)
I am definitely loving that it is summer as well!! Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!!
Post a Comment