Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer Birthday Bash!!

This past weekend, my friends and I celebrated those of us who have summer birthdays.  There were five of us (although Bryan got sick and couldn't make it) whose birthdays range from end of May to beginning of July.  

All of us have been friends from college and since we're turning 26 and 27 this year, that's kind of a long time.  I guess maybe not for people who have been friends for 10, 15, or 20 years, but we've stayed friends after moving out of the same city, moving out of the same state, and even out of the country.  We're all back in metro Atlanta, so it's easier to keep in touch, but still.  

The girls...we were celebrating four of our birthdays!

We gathered at my house for a cookout...it was so much fun!  My parents' back porch is covered, has two fans, and is really shaded, so thankfully, it wasn't ridiculously hot.

Former roomies...I lived with these two the first year out of college- it was such a great year!
Whenever we get together, food is always involved...and there was a lot this time!  I wish I had taken more pictures of everything, but my camera died about an hour into the cookout.  My sister made these for us, though.

Hamburger cupcakes
These were so cute and super easy!  I'll post the recipe soon, although there's not really a "recipe."

I love celebrating with friends!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS