This is going to be a random mess of a blog post.
1. I'm back from Chicago and Ecuador. Both were amazing trips, in completely different ways. I will be blogging about them soon. I've never been more thankful for a hot shower and flushing toilet, though.
2. I am done with grad school. Did you hear that? I'm done. I was so worried about this class and the final paper, and somehow, with some major prayers, I'm done. I've just got comps to stress and worry about look forward to.
3. I'm signing up for a half marathon. Say what?? Yes, I am. I will be running (hopefully) 13.1 miles on November 5. Yikes. Guess I gotta start getting serious about my training.
4. I paid a speeding ticket today. Almost $200. I was only going 15 miles over the speed limit. I've never had a speeding ticket that high, and I've gotten tickets that were much higher over the speed limit. What's up with that??
5. I need to get a pair of compression socks. I have terrible swelling of my ankles and I have heard from other teachers and nurses that they're wonderful for people who are on their feet all day. Anyone else use compression socks? Any recommendations?
6. I tried catching up on everyone's blogs today and last night, but I didn't have time or the energy to comment. Lazy, I know. I'll be getting into the swing of things soon, though.
7. I leave for the beach on Friday. Can't wait!
8. I'll share two of my favorite pictures from Chicago and Ecuador to end this post.
| Literally, the BEST. PIZZA. I. HAVE. EVER. EATEN. |
| This little girl stole my heart in Ecuador. And let's please ignore the double chin and the rough look I'm sporting. |
Happy Tuesday, friends!

1 comment:
Congrats on being done with grad school! And big YAY for signing up for your first half!! That is AWESOME! I wear compression socks or calf sleeves (same thing but no foot part!) almost every time I run to help with shin splints/calf muscle knots, and I LOVE them. I have Recovery Sock socks and Zensah calf compression sleeves. Highly recommend both. :)
Where's that pizza from? I am a Chicago girl born and raised and believe we have the BEST pizza in the WORLD! (Yes, deep dish is even better than pizza from Italy!) YUM!
Post a Comment