Thursday, July 7, 2011

Comps Are Dunzo

Who else completely loved Kristin from Laguna Beach?  I love LC, but Kristin cracked me up!!

I'm done with grad school.

For real.

For good.

Completely.

BOOM!

I actually got the right test and was able to take it today.  It went smoother than I thought, but I still have a week or so to find out my results.  I answered six essay questions- my hands were killing me!

I love Brenau University, by the way.  It reminds me a lot of my alma mater, Berry College.  Let's be honest here, though.  I love Berry a lot more!

I took my test in a room that was part of an old building that I am guessing used to be a house.  The floor was slanted downward to the point where my desk was slanted as well.  

Several buildings at Berry were the exact same way.  I love old colleges with old buildings!

The secretary of the building was this sweet old lady who chatted with me after the test.  I started my master's degree at University of Georgia and you can bet that would have never happened!  

In the middle of my test, I got a huge craving for a Dairy Queen blizzard.  It's been awhile since I've had one last, so of course the first thing I did when I left Brenau was head to the nearest DQ and get a cookie dough blizzard.  Delish!!

It feels weird not having to worry about classes, homework, or studying for comps, but I think I'll adjust quite easily!

Not for long, though.  I swore up and down I wouldn't take any more classes for awhile.  I signed up to get my gifted endorsement starting in August!  Guess I'll always be a student!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS