It's been awhile since I've joined in with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday. Head over and play along!!
I'm loving that I have extra time to study for comps. See what I'm talking about HERE.
I'm loving my beach vacation from this past weekend. Ohmygoodness, it was one of the FUNNIEST trips ever. I will be back later with a recap of that trip.
I'm loving these songs. I cannot stop listening to them. To the point where I annoy others with constant repeats of them. Mainly Lady Gaga's song, but come on. Is it not one of the best songs ever?? (Don't tell me if you disagree. I won't be able to handle it.)
I'm loving that I will be seeing Miss Britney Spears in concert in 11 days!!!!
I'm loving summer thunderstorms. Not when they interfere with my flight, like in Miami, but last night, I was sitting in my bed and we had a great storm that came through. Loved it.
I'm loving that my big plans for this weekend are to do nothing!! I've been so busy this summer and I will {hopefully} be done with comps tomorrow, so I won't be studying, traveling, or anything else. Just me, the pool, and a book.
What are y'all loving on this wonderful Wednesday?

8 comments:
So jealous you're going to a Britney concert!
Yay for Britney! great things your loving!
Happy wednesday!
Glad you had such a great time at the beach!! I love summer thunderstorms too!
I am so jealous that you're going to see my Britters!!
love me some nicki minaj. not a hardcore gaga fan but my bff has been pushing me to give her a shot...and i'm not hating her. i'll have to download that song.
Those are my work out songs! So jealous you get to see Britney. And glad you have extra time to study for comps!
can i just say i totally miss the south's summer storms!! ugh!
Excited for you that you ordered the recovery socks! What color did you get? Let me know how you like them! :)
Post a Comment