Monday, July 18, 2011

Weekend Update

Happy Monday morning, y'all.  I know every Monday morning you eagerly await my blog post about what I did over the weekend.

Kidding.

But, really, I had a fantastically busy weekend.  I think it really started on Thursday.

Thursday:  Laid out by the pool with some frannns, Sherri and Paula.  We planned on going to see Bad Teacher that afternoon, but we got the times wrong and ended up see Horrible Bosses.

Source
Such a funny movie.  And I think Jason Bateman is absolutely adorable, and super cute.  After the movie, we headed out for dinner and I met some of my small group girls later on.

Friday: Sherri and I had plans to lay by the pool all day, but the rain prevented that.  Next best thing?  Watch tv and sleep all day.  And then go by Target and the mall on a quest for some white shorts.  

Friday night, we headed up to Athens to celebrate my friend Stephen finishing his comps (and me, but really Stephen) and another friend's birthday.  Such fun!

Saturday: I would say the highlight of Saturday was getting pedicures and then going to see Harry Potter.  I definitely teared up at the end.  The movie was amazing, but I am sad it is over.

Sunday: My friend Jessica came over for some more pool time and then we got ready for Britney!  Her concert was awesome, but don't you worry.  I will have another post on that later.  

It was a busy, busy weekend, but it was a fun, fun weekend.  It's back to reality for me, though.  I only have two more weeks until I start pre-planning.  Every summer I say I am planning on doing all these things for my classroom, and most don't get done until pre-planning.  It's just so hard for me to get motivated in the summer.  Any other teachers have that problem?

How was your weekend?  Did anyone else see Harry Potter?  What did you think?

1 comment:

ty said...

You and I basically had the same weekend :) Saw Horrible Bosses Thursday, HP on Friday and Larry Crowne last night :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS