Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth From A Horrible Blogger

Happy Fourth of July, y'all!!

I have to admit I've been a horrible blogger lately.  I've basically lived out of a suitcase for the past three weeks and I just got back from the beach today.

I've been reading blogs when I can, but haven't had time to comment.  And I should be studying for comps right now but instead I'm in sweats and about to go to bed.  I'll be spending my entire day tomorrow at the library studying.  Jealous??

Anyway, once Wednesday is here, I promise I'll be a better blogger!!  I still have to write a post about Chicago and my short beach vacation.

I hope everyone has had a great holiday weekend!!

2 comments:

a. nicole said...

i've been a bad blogger too, but i thought about you the other day... is that weird? well i'm gladdddd we're back (at least for one post haha)

Tyly said...

We all get busy sometimes! No worries! Looking forward to hearing from you more. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS