Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Whole Lotta Random

I was going to do a weekend update.  

But then I realized I didn't do anything all weekend.  So no go for that.

I finally went back to my church this morning.  And the sermon was just what I needed to hear.  I haven't been in a really long time (possibly since I got baptized?) because I've been in Savannah, Ecuador, Florida, or somewhere else.  I do love August.  It's hot as all get out, but I get back into a routine and I love it!

I did have book club tonight.  We ate at Buckhead Pizza Company.  It was pretty good.  I had a calzone and it was really good, except not as good as the calzone I ate in Savannah this past week. 

Which reminds me, I should do a recap of my time in Savannah.

I will be back later with a book review.  And that also reminds me I need to do a book review of June's book club pick.

I do apologize for how BORING this post is.

In other news, I start back work tomorrow.  Technically, I don't really start until Tuesday, but I'm going to go in to work in my room tomorrow.  I'm pretty sure it's a hot mess.  I haven't been back up to the school since I left after post planning.  I suddenly feel overwhelmed with everything I will need to do!

I will take pictures and share what my classroom will look like after this week!

I hope I didn't lose any readers with this post.  I promise, I'll be back with more exciting stuff this week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS