Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday

I don't know why I repeated Wednesday three times in a row.

I'm back from Savannah.  I kinda didn't want to come home today.  I used to go down to Savannah ALL the time in high school, especially during the summer.  It was my second home for awhile.  I didn't go as much in college, and then after I graduated and moved to Athens, I didn't go much at all.  Like two times in three years, I think.  

I had such a fabulous time down there.  For reals.

Anyway, I'm tired and have lots to do.  I have a birthday dinner to go to tonight and as much as I'm looking forward to it, I would also love to get in some sweats and get in bed.  

But I am linking up with Jamie today for What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm loving that I passed my comps!  Yay!  No more grad school.  Except I got a letter in the mail today reminding me about my upcoming classes through RESA to get my gifted endorsement.  I'll have a break from school one day.

I'm loving that I saw this movie this weekend.

Source


The Lincoln Lawyer.  So dang good.  Seriously.  And it's got some cuties in it too.  

I'm loving the ginormous piece of chocolate cake I just ate.  And the large glass of sweet tea.  Amazingly delicious.

I'm loving that one week from today I'll be seeing this woman in concert:
Source

I do love me some Dolly Parton.

I'm loving back to school shopping.  It's for my classroom, but I still love walking through school supply aisles in stores!

What are you loving on this wonderful Wednesday?


2 comments:

Beth McC. said...

Yay for Dolly!! I love her

Sarah said...

yay! i'm so jealous you got to see The Lincoln Lawyer and that it was so good! I need to get off my butt and finally see it. And SO JEALOUS that you're going to see Dolly! It sounds like so much fun -can't wait to hear all about it! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS