Happy Wednesday!!
I'm LOVING this Wednesday. So, naturally, I'm joining in with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!!

I'm loving that I went back to the gym today and had a fantastic run. After yesterday's miserable experience, I refused to let my knee get me down. So I cut my distance down, slowed my pace down, and rocked it out. I was able to run over a mile WITHOUT stopping thanks to the knee. Y'all, yesterday I took one step and had shooting pain. Huge difference. Don't worry, though, I'm not going to over do it. Even though I felt great, I only went my planned distance and now I have my knee wrapped and iced.
I'm loving the package I got today. I placed an order through a friend I work with for some ThirtyOne products. I already have a lunch bag from them and I love it. I need a new bag for work, so I ordered one of their utility bags. And maybe a few more things.
| My SUPER HUGE utility bag. Or whatever they call it- this sucker is huge. |
| My bag for work. On the other side, I have my monogram! |
| I'm loving this super cute luggage tag! |
I'm loving that I have plans to hit up the pool both tomorrow and Friday. I'm losing my tan from the beach!
I'm loving that Harry Potter comes out in two days! I am not going to see it at midnight. I can't handle that- I did when the 5th movie came out and it was rough! I do have plans to go see it Saturday at the IMAX, though. Can't wait!
What are you loving today?

2 comments:
love your new products!
wow... midnight movies.. those take a special person. i've only been to one midnight movie and one opening day movie. i think the secret is get there early and don't look behind you!! :)) ps i LOVE thirty one. i thought about selling that right before i joined scentsy. i spend way too much with them!
Post a Comment