Happy Monday! I can say that because I'm still sitting in my bed, in my pajamas, at 12 noon.
And I have only gone outside once, and that was for less than a minute- just to make sure my cat was stil outside.
She is an indoor cat, but ever since I moved home to my parents she BEGS to go outside. So we indulge her. All she does is lay on our back porch. But she doesn't have what I like to call "kitty street smarts." Meaning, she has no claws and homegirl ain't afraid of nothing! She would be the one to walk up to the neighborhood bully kitty (my other cat) and get attacked.
I digress. It's hot as the dickens outside. The weather man says it's only going up to 93 degrees, which may be true. BUT IT'S SO HUMID. It's absolutely miserable. And tomorrow it's supposed to be worse!
Anyyyyyyywayyyyyyyyy, I would like to share some randomness, otherwise known as my life. I'm also joining in with Carissa for Miscellany Monday. Join in!
1. Design Star starts tonight!!!!!! At nine pm on HGTV, for all you east coasters. I love this show dearly. I used to be hooked on reality tv, but I'm not anymore. This show, however, is a CANNOT miss.
2. I had the most delicious Cuban sandwich last night. We met for book club (a review on the book will be coming later) in Athens. My favorite Cuban sandwich is located in Athens. So of course we met at the restaurant and I devoured my sandwich. And some fried pickles. Yum. I could go for another sandwich right now. Have I mentioned I love this sandwich?
3. I obsessively keep up with my celeb blogs (one in particular- Pink Is The New Blog). As you very well may know, the Beckhams had their lovely baby girl yesterday and her name is Harper Seven. Um, yeah. Harper- beautiful and has been on my LONG list of possible names for future babies (please tell me other people keep lists like this?? Single ladies, in particular?). Seven- at least it's a middle name.
4. I recently uploaded some pictures onto my computer and I found these lovelies. Here are all of my babies, or as they are often referred to- beebees.
| Doing what she does best- being lazy. Or scratching up a storm on the log seen above. With no claws, so it does nothing. |
5. I would like to be here right now. Anyone else?

6. I do not plan on doing much today. I'm taking the advantage of the ability of doing nothing because I start back to school in three weeks. Yikes!
What's going on for y'all on this Monday?


3 comments:
OMG, I love me a good cuban. SOOO jealous.
I keep a list of names for future babies. I LOVE hearing what others name their babies. Harper is cute!
Harper is very popular here in South Carolina! We have boys and girls named Harper at church.
Post a Comment