Friday, July 22, 2011

Unfortunately It's Friday

Bleh.  For once in my life, I'm not excited it's Friday.

Why?

A. This means I have exactly one week until I go back to work.  Now, I am excited to go back to work.  I have already bought some things for my classroom and already have some ideas for this year, but I love love love summer.

B. I have to rewrite one question of my comps tomorrow.  Turns out I didn't answer part of the research question (because I had NO idea what it was talking about!!) and I have to rewrite that question- I did fine on everything else.  I'm pretty sure I know what it's talking about now, but I'm still nervous as all get out.

C. Because I have to rewrite tomorrow, I have to study pretty much all day today.  I thought about going to the pool to study, but let's be honest.  No studying will get done there.  I would most likely fall asleep and then get ridiculously burnt.

D. There is nothing good on tv today.  No Design Star, no So You Think You Can Dance (my favorites, btw: Tadd and Caitlynn), nothing good.  Where are the marathons of Clarissa Explains It All, Salute Your Shorts, or Legends of the Hidden Temple??

E. My day is going to consist of a lot of this:


I'm training for a half marathon and today is supposed to be my rest day, but I skipped the gym on Monday, so I might hit the gym today.  Either way, my knee gets iced every day.

F. I'm leaving for Savannah tomorrow.  I'm suppppeeerrr excited for my trip to Savannah, but I have to pack.  And that is always a disaster for me.  And stressful.

What are y'all doing on this lovely Friday?  I hope it's more exciting than my day!

1 comment:

Ms. Emmy N said...

Sounds like you are a quite the busy bee! Hope you have a great trip to Savannah, and enjoy your last week of break!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS