Wednesday, September 21, 2011

And I Luv It

...think Young Jeezy.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you clearly have never been in my car.

Anyway, it's been a while since I've joined in with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday, so here's some things I'm loving on this September day.



I'm loving the weather.  It was a little humid tonight, but I'm loving that the high for this entire week is 82. Say what??




I'm loving these chips:

Kettle Chips Buffalo Bleu
















I can't stop eating them.  Delish.  The sea salt and vinegar are really good, too.

I'm loving that last week I managed to fix the hem of my new pants with hot glue.  Not kidding.  The hem fell out the second time I wore them and I always forgot to sew them.  And then there's the little fact that I don't know how to sew.  Er, I do, but it looks awful.  So I was at work and used a teacher's best friend- hot glue!  It worked!

I'd say that's ingenius.

I'm loving that Wednesdays are small group night.  Love those ladies!

I'm loving the fact that Fall Break is in two weeks.  Long weekend, here I come!  {AKA: Spending ten hours a day in my bed, here I come!}

What are you loving today??




1 comment:

Greer's Gossip said...

Hahaha, love that your fixed your hem with hot glue, sounds like something I would do. I am known as the hot glue queen at school. Unfortunately our principal is being very strict about not using it on the walls at our new school!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS