Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hey, It's Ok...

I'm linking up with Neely and Amber for their weekly It's Ok Thursdays for the first time!


Its Ok Thursdays


It's Ok...

to have stayed at work til six...but at least I have most of my work done!!

to be really excited about my nonexistent weekend plans.  I cannot wait to have some ME time.  And some sleep time.

to have gotten a Dr. Pepper and peanut M&M's for snack two days in a row.  And Chick-fil-A for breakfast two days in a row.

to get annoyed at the youngish girls at the gym whose butts are nearly hanging out of their shorts.

to have to ice my knee after every run...right?

to have a minor freak out today that my half marathon is in just over six weeks.  YIKES!

to be over Grey's Anatomy this season.  I've watched every single episode since Day 1 until last season.  I'm just not that into anymore.

on the same note, to be REALLY excited to finally watch the NCIS season premiere.  NCIS is pretty much the only show I watch anymore.  

to really want a blog makeover but be a little too lazy to look for someone to makeover my blog!

It's almost Friday, y'all!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS