Wow. It's been a week. Or two. I need to do some updating.
The past week was quite possibly the busiest week I had in a looooong time. I was so thankful for Friday to be here, but I had a super busy weekend, too.
I was going to do a recap post, but it would be really boring. Seriously. I was super busy this weekend and had a lot of fun, but took no pictures and I'll focus more on my weekend later this week.
One of the great things about this weekend was the weather. Here is Georgia, it really doesn't start cooling down until well into the actual fall season. I mean, I remember Thanksgivings in Savannah where I've worn jeans, a t shirt, and flip-flops and felt fine, if not a little hot.
This weekend, however, was a nice little break from ridiculously hot temps. This whole past week was, actually. Fall is my most favorite season. Well, usually. I do love spring, especially when trees and flowers are blooming. Anyway, I looked up the weather for the next week, and it's not supposed to get warmer than 83. LOVE!!
Here are some of my recent Pinterest finds that get me excited about fall:
{Also, I realize that all of my comments are squished up under the pictures. I tried to fix it, but I can't.}
{Also, I realize that all of my comments are squished up under the pictures. I tried to fix it, but I can't.}
Who else is super pumped about fall? What's your favorite thing about fall?

No comments:
Post a Comment