Monday, September 26, 2011

Boot Help!

Okay, ladies.  I have the misfortune of being blessed with fat calves.  I guess they're not really fat, but more muscle.  

It still sucks.  Do you know how hard it is to find tall boots that fit around my calves?  

It's frustrating.  I certainly don't want chicken legs because I do like my muscles.  I have strong legs and I like that about myself.  Losing weight really won't help that much, either.  It may help my butt, hips, and thighs, but not those calves.  I've always had bigger calves, even when I was much skinnier in high school.

But I went to go look at wide shaft boots on Zappos.com and the majority of them were rain boots.

Really? That's what you got?

Not exactly what I had in mind.


I would really love some cute riding boots or cute boots that came up above my ankle.  I'm just not loving the ankle boot trend.  

Any of y'all have this problem?  Where do you get boots?

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Girl, I have the exact same problem! I can't work out to thin my legs, they always beef up and I call them man legs. Ha!

Last year I had luck at Journeys. And this year I've tried on a few pair at Charlotte Russe that fit perfectly! I totally feel for ya though - I drug my hubby to about six stores looking for some cute brown boots last fall before we found some that worked.

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna said...

Hey girl! I have this problem too. I found last year if I got a size bigger then they worked, especially if I wanted to tuck jeans in them. They really did not feel much bigger. I got my favorite pair from Target. I am on the hunt for a black pair, I'll let you know if I find any.

Unknown said...

I have the opposite problem, mine are so small that they don't fill out boots . . . gotta work on them calf raises! Kind of jealous of your muscle legs, just saying!

a. nicole said...

i have huuuuge calves. they should really start addressing this in fashion land.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS