Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pop Up Video

Who remembers the best show from VH1- Pop Up Video?

Also, who just said Pop Up Video in their head just like it was said on the show?

Just me?

Okay, anyway.

Well, I don't know if you're aware of this, but there's a new season of Pop Up Video coming on soon (October 3rd, fyi).

GUESS WHO HAS A POP UP VIDEO FOR THE NEW SEASON?????

Can't guess?  Here's a hint:

Stars with a Britney, ends with Spears!

I ran across this today and it made my day.  I just love everything about pop up videos.  I cannot wait until the show comes back.  You better believe I will have all of those episodes DVR'd.

Watch it and enjoy!!


What do you think?  Will you be checking out Pop Up Video come October 3rd??

1 comment:

Ashley said...

ive never heard of this but you've totally convinced me to check it out...britney?! heck yes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS