Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Life-Changing Experience

No joke.

So there is this fast food restaurant that is predominately located in the South.

It is called Bojangles.


I have always heard how good their biscuits were- and they are.  Their chicken biscuit is absolutely delish.  And I know a thing or two about chicken biscuits.

But they have another little gem on their menu that I finally tried out today.

A boberry biscuit.

Yes, it's amazing as it sounds.


STOP THE WORLD.

I have no idea how I lived 26 years without this 375 calorie piece of deliciousness in my life.

It is *THAT* good.  

Picture this:  a soft, warm, melt in your mouth blueberry biscuit drizzled in the icing that is on cinnamon rolls.  The best part of a cinnamon roll.  All in one bite.

I am so pissed at myself for not trying this earlier.  In college, I passed a Bojangles EVERY SINGLE DAY.  Do you how much Boberry goodness could have been in my life??

On one hand, it probably is a good thing I never tried it before this day.  375 calories for one biscuit x 281 biscuits a month = well, that could get ugly.

On the other hand, BOBERRY BISCUIT.  

Have any of y'all tried a Bo-berry biscuit?  Do you love it, or do you love it??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS