Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hair.

Let's be real.  I love my hair.  I actually have an entire page devoted to my hair in my scrap book.  Embarrassing or just really vain?  

I think vain.


So as for my hair, it's red, but more of an auburn color.  I'm not a straight up ginger (and I can say that cause I technically I am a ginger) and I don't have the pale skin and freckles like a lot of redheads.

{Definitely have the temper that redheads have, though.}

However.  I am not so good at styling my hair.  I mean, really.  The longer it gets, the more likely it will be in a messy bun on top of my head (still wet) with a headband.  I HATE blowdrying my hair.  Hate it.  Hate it.  Hate it.

Every now and then I'll get inspired and do my hair in a cute way, but it's usually for a night out or special event.  Never for work.

So my point is, I'm trying to decide what to do with my hair.  One of my 101 goals is to donate my hair to Locks of Love again.  My hair is long enough to donate right now and still be at a decent length when it gets cut off.

Should I keep it long for awhile?

This pic is old, but I love how long my hair was.




Or should I go short, like these pictures I've pinned?





Source: elle.com via Elise on Pinterest


I already know I'm not doing bangs, even side swept bangs.  While I think they are super adorable, they annoy the crap out of me when I have them.  And they get all greasy and it's just not a good look.

Y'all, I'm terrible at deciding what to eat for dinner, so this?  This is like a life changing decision to me.  Not really, but I treat it like it is.  I'll probably keep my hair long through the holidays, but come January, I hope to have short hair!

Maybe.

1 comment:

teaching fashionista said...

I love the jenn aniston hair cut, color, & style!
I have recently turned my bleach blonde hair brown! :( I thought I needed a change, I was sad for a month and now i'm finally getting used to it! I LOVE your hair color!
come by teaching fashionista.blogspot.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS