Monday, November 14, 2011

Halloween Party!

I fully realize it’s November, but at least I’m not posting about this three months later like I did with my Fourth of July weekend to the beach.  And this.

One of my BFF’s Paula absolutely loves Halloween.  Almost every one of my presents to her has some sort of Halloween thing in it.  Several years ago, our friend Jessica and I got her a Halloween inflatable.  She named it Frank.



Anyway, one of her 101 goals was to throw a Halloween party so she decided this year was the year.  Several of us got “asked” to be on her party planning committee.  Please understand when I say “asked”, I mean FORCED.  But it’s okay.  I was the music and food tasting committees.  I basically made the playlist and taste tested all the possible food for the party.  Totally didn’t mind being on those committees.

Here’s a rundown of the night...


The Set-Up:






The Spread:






The "pumpkin" brownie that looked like Sloth and the "moon" that looked like a banana. 



Your eyes are not deceiving you.  Those are bacon wrapped tater tots.

The Costumes:

Salt and Pepper




Back story: Paula was wearing a clown wig and we kept hiding little cupcake flags in her hair and she NEVER noticed.

I was a Black Eyed Pea, but I stole Jessica's owl mask.



The condiments!



The skunk and the exterminator
Berry Reunion!  Wanna know where our hostess was?  Passed out in bed, by 10:30.  Homegirl knows how to party.

Franco Stein, the pinata
It was a great night and I had such a great time!

(See Paula?  I told you this post was in the works.)

1 comment:

Paula said...

Thank you so much! I LOVE IT!!! PS--NO WAY I was out before 10:30! It had to be later than that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS