Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm LOVING That It's Wednesday

In other words, What I'm Loving with Jamie.  It's been awhile, so I thought I'd link up again.


I'm loving that I only have two days left until Thanksgiving Break.  Part of my break is furlough days, but I don't care.  I need a break like you wouldn't believe.

I'm loving this song.  I can't stop listening to it.  


It's not edited, but it's so good.  Wish I could sing like the girl in the video.

I'm loving that there are nine more days until I see Brantley Gilbert in concert!  

I'm loving this sweet boy.  And my other babies of course, but this face was too precious yesterday morning when I was getting ready for work.


I'm loving my coworkers.  I work with a fabulous team and they're so supportive.  Yay fourth grade!

I'm loving this kitty.  He's not going to be around much longer.  Like a matter of days and I'm already missing him. It's breaking my heart and I've already cried buckets.  

This was taken a little over a year ago.  He's changed so much since then and looks like death, really.  I know it's time, but gahhh, I hate it!

I'm loving...well I was going to post some of my new Pinterest finds, but Pinterest is being a pain.  So it's a no go.

Happy Wednesday friends!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wuv wittle kitties...so sorry for your soon-to-be-heartbreaking loss. :( thinking of you!

xoxo,
megs [at] Shine On

Paula said...

Pinterest is being a pain for me, too!

Holly said...

That video is really cool! :) I'm sorry about your cat. :(

Miss Southern Prep said...

Yay for Thanksgiving break! I'm sorry to hear about your kitty though!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS