Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits, Vol. 2

Apparently, I've titled a post with this same title before.  So now it's volume two.

1.
I went shopping yesterday for a new foundation.  A hundred dollars later, I have what I need.  And a few other things.

Source


2.
I also took my Mac to the Apple store because the bottom piece was coming off.  They fixed it.  For free.  Saved me $112.

3.
Oprah Winfrey is coming back to tv.  I'm not really surprised.  I'll probably tune in.  You?

4.

true.

5.
I'm going to see Brantley Gilbert in THREE days.  

6.  
Yesterday, I didn't know where my cat was {this one below, not the one who is dying}.  But then I heard her snoring from underneath my bed and I found her.  It was that loud.



7.  
I am not getting up at a ridiculously early hour and going shopping on Friday.  I am not getting up at any indecent hour.  Hopefully, I will be so stuffed on Thanksgiving dinner that I will be passed out until at least nine am.  Which is a late hour for me in the morning.  My cousin is going late Thursday night/early Friday am and then AGAIN on Friday.  I think she is cah-razy.  But she thinks I am cah-razy for many things and she is right. 

8.
I finally went back to the gym today.  I took it fairly easy.  And my heel hurt when I was walking back into my house and it proceeded to hurt for a good hour.  Bummer.

9.
I am working a Christmas wish list post.  Of course, this is a wish list if all my friends were bajillionaires.  

10.
I am catching up on some Deadliest Catch episodes from June (I know, it's like five months late).  These guys are TOUGH and I would be crying my head off if I got smashed in the face with metal.  And these guys do nothing but smile.  No. Thank.  You.

How's your Tuesday?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS