Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend 2011

I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving!  I did.  Here's a recap of my Thanksgiving weekend:

I ate a lot of food.

My plate of Thanksgiving leftovers.

Five minutes later.
I went to the Brantley Gilbert concert (recap coming soon).

At the concert

I ate a slice of heaven.  Ordered straight from Giordano's in Chicago!  They overnight a frozen pizza for you!




I played a lot of Super Nintendo.

I slept.  Not like my dog and my cat, though.

She is sleeping in a wreath.

He's so rude.

I watched the Florida Gators lose and Georgia win (well I didn't watch the GA-GA Tech game, but I saw the final score).  Not really excited about either of those.  I'm rooting for LSU next weekend to be the SEC champs.

I ate some more food.  From The Vortex.  And I thought I was going to die because I ate so much.

Picture from The Vortex's Facebook page

If you noticed, I did NOT go shopping on Black Friday.  I did not do any shopping at all.  I'm saving all my shopping for the next few weeks.

How was your Thanksgiving?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS