Friday, November 25, 2011

What A Girl Wants

I have no shame...I am still in my sweats sitting on my couch.

I've got big plans today: grading papers and reading my book for book club.  And eating leftovers.  Lots of leftovers.  Ohmygoodness, I love leftovers.

Anyway, I've got the Amanda Bynes classic on tv right now, What A Girl Wants.



Y'all, can we talk about how much I love Amanda Bynes movies?  They are so adorably cute.  

She's come a long way from All That.  
And a bonus?  She always has hot boys in her movies.

Channing Tatum?  Yes, please.  

I think my favorite Amanda Bynes movie is Sydney White.  so. freaking. sweet.  



And the library scene?  If you haven't seen the movie, you are missing one of the sweetest scenes in a movie EVER.

So while lots of people are dealing with crazy crowds and ridiculous lines, I'm watching some fabulously entertaining movies.

Any of y'all Amanda Bynes fans?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS