Happy Wednesday friends! For some of you, it's your last day of work this week! For others (like me), you've been off all week and it's been glorious.
I'm linking up with Jamie today for What I'm Loving Wednesday.
I'm loving that I have this whole week off. I don't even care that two of the days are furloughed.
I'm loving that my sister has been in town and we've been able to hang out a lot lately.
I'm loving the family poker night we had last night. I haven't played cards with my family in years and it was lots of fun!
I'm loving that my kitty is doing better. I don't know how long he has, but he's doing much better right now.
I'm loving that I have a movie night with a good friend from high school tonight. We're watching at least one Madea movie.
I'm loving that I get to see Brantley Gilbert on Friday night!
I'm loving that I have been jamming out to Christmas music already.
What are YOU loving today? Link up with Jamie!



1 comment:
I love the Madea movies, hilarious! haha
Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving! :)
Post a Comment