Monday, November 21, 2011

One Thousand Doughnut Holes

Last night my sister and I went to the evening service at my church.  Church was great, I heard a few of my favorite worship songs, and I saw a new friend I had met the night before at a bonfire.

But on the way home, Jamie was cracking me up.  We had to drive by a Krispy Kreme to get home and it just so happened the 'Hot Now' sign was on.  

Courtesy of Google Images.


If you even remotely like Krispy Kreme doughnuts, then you know that the best time to get their doughnuts are when that sign is on.  We decided to get a dozen doughnuts and take some back to our parents.

I placed the order for the doughnuts and the guy asked if there was anything else we wanted.  My sister blurted out, "A thousand doughnut holes."  I busted out laughing and tried to order our drinks.

I'm sorry if that's not funny to you, but just imagine going through the drive thru and placing an order for ONE THOUSAND doughnut holes.  I'd love to see the faces of the workers.  Hilarious.  I would die.

And then more hilarity ensued when she showed me a PostSecret postcard on her phone about a woman who crashed her car because her hand was stuck in a Pringles can.  Ummmm.  I cracked up laughing, just imagining that woman wrecking her car.  All because of PRINGLES.  Do you think they were regular or, my favorite, sour cream and onion??

Who knew the drive home from church could be so entertaining?!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yum...pumpkin spice Krispy Kremes are my FAVE!

xoxo,
megs [at] Shine On

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS