Wednesday, October 12, 2011

PCB Recap, Part 2

If you missed yesterday's post, check it out HERE.

So here's the thing about summer beach trips.  They're like Vegas.  What happens there, stays there.

What happens in PCB, stays in PCB.  Mostly.

Here are some highlights of the beach trip:

-DEVOURING some chicken tetrazzini in about five minutes

-trash talking each other about the race to get to PCB


I believe this is where they are accurately accusing Team Tanner of lying.

-eating our weight in food

-exercising on a vacation for the first time in my life

-dance parties every day and night

-someone being a creeper and looking at cute boys on the beach {not me}

-listening to Lady Gaga's "Edge of Glory" twenty bazillion times

-meeting THE most redneck people I've ever met in my life...including two people who may or may not have been father/daughter and hooking up...I wish I were kidding

-photo shoots in and around the condo

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the flowers...Team Tanner wins again.  Please don't unfollow me because I am ridiculous like that.  Please tell me you do these sorts of things with your friends.

-riding on the slowest elevators ever (Paula at one point said she knew what hell was like- her story is HILARIOUS though- I may see if she wants to guest blog for me and share it)

-having a drag show in our living room...sorry no pics of that and I can't reveal names of who participated in that one

-people watching my little heart out

-enjoying perfect weather


I am a Georgia low country girl for sure.  I would much rather be crabbing on a boat in Savannah or floating at my parents' dock on the river than at a beach.  But this a beautiful sight.


-CHEESE ALERT...making memories with these friends that I'll never forget!!


Typical.

Again, typical.

One last chance to look respectable!

Have you ever been to Panama City Beach?  What do you love about beach trips with friends?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS