Saturday, October 29, 2011

What Uuuuuppppp?

Happy Halloween weekend friends!!

If you're joining in from the Follower's Fest, then hello!

Photobucket

Here are five things about me...

1. I teach 4th grade, but my blog is not a teaching blog.

2. I have my book club meeting tonight at 5.  I have not even started reading the book.  Yes, I am a PROCRASTINATOR.

3. I am a Gator fan and I am hoping and praying the Gators beat Georgia today.  Oh, I also live in Georgia.  I lived in Athens for three years (and started my master's at UGA), but I will never cheer for Georgia.



4.  If I could live in two outfits for the rest of my life, they would be: leggings layered with a dress and sweats and a t-shirt.

5. Halloween is my second favorite holiday.  Christmas is my first.  I can't WAIT for Christmas music, trees, decorations, all that good stuff.

I've got to go read that book for book club, but this week I'll be back with a book review, a super cute craft, and I'll tell you about a Halloween party I'm going to!

4 comments:

JennWren said...

Hi there! I'm a new follower from Followers Fest. You've gotta tell us why you're from GA but love the Gators! I live on the GA/TN border and am a Gators fan because I lived in FL several years.

http://www.whateveryousaybut.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Elise!
Stopping by from followers fest!
I can't wait for Christmas either!!!

Anonymous said...

New follower from Fall Fest! Just love your blog...can't wait to learn more!

xoxo,
megs [at] Shine On

Monique said...

Stopping by from Followers Fest. Good luck reading your book! I procrastinate a lot, too. I justify it by saying I do my best work under pressure. Even I am not convinced by this statement. Good Luck and Happy Halloweekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS