This past week has seriously been one of the most insane weeks I've ever had. Not even kidding.
To start, it's the beginning of conferences AND report cards are due soon AND I have a final project due for my gifted endorsement class.
And just the fact that I can't get my life together.
I was at work until eight pm last night. EIGHT pm on a Friday night. I am 26. Another friend was there til eight, too, and we were both like, what is our deal? What is so different about this year than previous years?
It was rough.
The most relaxing part of my week was when I had to get an MRI done for my heel. Thirtyish minutes of laying horizontal and not grading papers, not writing a paper, not answering eighty billion questions, not talking? I'll take it. Even if there were super loud noises all around. I almost fell asleep it was that relaxing.
And next week it will be just as crazy, so bear with me if I'm a little MIA.
I know, most exciting post ever. You're welcome.
Also, I'm craving a deep dish pizza from Giordano's in Chicago. Who wants to make that happen?

1 comment:
So I went to chicago and never tried their pizza...and we were staying one block away...is that terrible?! I'm just not a huge fan of the deep dish stuff (or the stomach ache it would have left me with i'm sure!) I'm more of a thin crust garlic pesto kinda gal ;) YUM!
Post a Comment