Monday, October 31, 2011

Physical Therapy

I went to my first session of physical therapy last week.  {Side note: I got an unexpected surprise when my copay turned out to be WAY less than I thought it was going to be.}

Anyway, I really like the PT office and the actual PT.  It turns out their entire office is training for the same half/full marathon I was going to do!  I'm still going to the marathon to cheer on some friends, so it will be crazy if I see them.

The PT had me do some stretches and all that fun stuff.  I got sent home with a list of exercises to do until I return, which is on Monday.

BUT...here's the exciting thing.  I woke up on Thursday and Friday with NO heel pain.  None.  That is the first time that has happened since July.  

It hurt some over the weekend, but that's partly due to me not doing the stretches on Friday or Saturday.  Oops.

It makes me excited to get back to exercising and possibly running soon.  I'm going back two times a week for the next few weeks, so hopefully it will only get better!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS