Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!!

October 5.  Seriously?  Like, was it not just August?

Well, I do love the month of October.  It signals {to me} the true beginning of fall.  And I love fall.  And I love participating in Jamie's link up, What I'm Loving!  Join in and link up!


I'm loving the giveaway over at The Creative Apple- two super cute fall math activities.  Go check it out!







I'm loving my new Frye ballet flats that I ordered.  They arrived Monday and definitely made my Monday!

They have a nice tendency to make my feet look HUGE and pasty, but they're really comfortable!

Why, thank you, my photography skills ARE amazing.

That little ring is what I love the most about them!
I'm loving this weather.  I know, I know.  You're probably sick of hearing it from everyone, but it's been SO nice.  A little chilly in the morning, but I love it during the day.

I'm loving my plans for this weekend:  NADA!

I'm loving that this week was a three day week.  Thank you very much, fall break.  I wish it was a week long like last year, but I'll take what I can get!

I'm loving these brownies that my friend made this past weekend.  And then I made them again the next day.  Check it out HERE for the recipe and stuff.



I'm loving my Pinterest finds from this week.










Source: None via Elise on Pinterest



Source: google.com via Elise on Pinterest

I would love to run on this trail. If I could run right now. Dang heel.

Source: None via Elise on Pinterest

Is he not the most adorable thing ever? I love Tebow!!

I'm loving my small group.  We meet tonight and I'm loving our study this semester...A Praying Life by Paul Miller.

What are you loving today?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those flats are so cute!

Michelle said...

Love the flats! But if they make your feet look huge, my size 11 foot better stay away!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS