I'm in full Christmas mode, with Christmas music being played all the time. I joined another swap just in time for Christmas! It was hosted by Meagan, Sara, and Meghan.
My partner was Michelle at My Simple Life. She was so sweet and we emailed each other some questions to get an idea of what kind of music we each liked. You should go check out her blog to see what I sent her!
Well, Michelle killed it. I love my cd. Love it. Here are my top two favorite songs from the cd:
The other one is "Merry Christmas, Baby" by Rod Stewart and Cee-Lo. I couldn't find a video or link or anything anywhere, but trust me, it's so good!
I'm not a Glee tv show fan, but I do love most of the songs they record. So a close runner-up to my favorites is "Last Christmas" by Lea Michelle and Cory Monteith.
She was also super sweet and sent me a card and some hot chocolate! This was a lot of fun and definitely put me in the Christmas spirit!
Happy Monday!


5 comments:
I am SO happy you love your CD. I had a great time making it and finding songs.
Glee's Christmas album is my favorite! So glad you joined us for the swap and thanks for linking up :)
I seriously love that Backstreet Boys song and have it to my partner too. It's so great! So is the entire Cee Lo album. Surprisingly. Haha!
Stopping by from the linkup! :)
Easily Entertained
Loving this!! Glee songs are some of my fave tracks for the season!!
Thanks for joining in, love!!
After the first season, I couldn't stand Glee, but their Christmas album is SO GOOD. I'm so glad you enjoyed the swap. Thanks for participating! :)
Post a Comment