Wednesday, December 5, 2012

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

So I decorated my house during the week on Thanksgiving.  But it's finally pretty much together.  This is my FAVORITE FAVORITE time of the year.  I've already watched Home Alone several times this week.

"Look what you did, you little jerk."

Man, if only I could say that to people in real life and not get beat up.

Anyway, here it is!  My first house with Christmas decorations!

My front door




My tree...with a ribbon that was removed soon after this photo.  I don't like the way it looks.  

Okay, so I realize it's not much.  But as much as I love Christmas and Christmas decorations, I hate putting them up even more.

Merry Christmas y'all!

1 comment:

Erika said...

I love it!! Your mantel looks great!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS