Saturday, December 1, 2012

Ornaments!

Okay, so I've been up in the blog world for a couple of years, but I just now decided to participate in a swap!  Shoulda done one sooner.



Anyway, the first one was an ornament swap.  I sent an ornament to Emily.  Check her out to see what I sent her!

I received some ornaments (and more!) from Cynthia at Living in Neverland.  She was so sweet to send me some other fun stuff too!








Are they not the cutest?  My tree's been up for over a week and they look great on there!  She also sent me a few other things, one being a fun window cling.  I took it to work to hang in my classroom since I know my kiddos would love love love that in our room.  I tried hanging it on Friday, but my perfectionism got in the way.  I'm trying again on Monday.  =)

Anyway, this was so much fun and now we're REALLY in the countdown for Christmas!

5 comments:

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

Cute ornaments, Elise. I love the holidays. Thanks for joining our swap.

Victoria said...

what pretty ornaments!!

your blog is so cute :)

happy holidays!

cynthia said...

Yay! So glad you liked them. :)

Lindsay said...

Dropping by from the ornament swap link-up -- I've been loving seeing everyone's ornaments!

Lindsay said...

Those are way cute!!! The gold flower is my favorite!

-Lindsay
www.lindsayacree.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS